関原 謙介（セキハラ ケンスケ） 2006年度
(1) Adaptive spatial filter technique: its application to MEG/EEG functional source imaging,World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering 2006, Seoul, Korea, August, 2006
(2) A novel adaptive beamformers for MEG source reconstruction effective when large background brain activities exist.15th International Conference on Biomagnetism, Vancouver, Canada, August, 20, 2006
(3) Prewhitening Signal Covariance Estimation and Prewhitening Beamforming.Recent Advances in Biomagnetic Signal Processing and Source Localization Satellite Symposium for 15th International Conference on Biomagnetism,Vancouver, Canada, August, 20, 2006
(1) Controlled Support MEG imaging.Nagarajan SS, Portniaguine O, Hwang D, Johnson C, Sekihara K. Neuroimage. 2006 Sep 13
(2) A novel adaptive beamformer for MEG source reconstruction effective when large background brain activities exist.Sekihara K, Hild KE 2nd, Nagarajan SS.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2006 Sep;53(9):1755-64.
(3) Modified beamformers for coherent source region suppression. Dalal SS, Sekihara K, Nagarajan SS.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2006 Jul;53(7):1357-63.
(4) A graphical model for estimating stimulus-evoked brain responses from magnetoencephalography data with large background brain activity. Nagarajan SS, Attias HT, Hild KE 2nd, Sekihara K. Neuroimage. 2006 Apr 1;30(2):400-16.
①IEEE, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering誌associate editor
②International Society for Bioelectromagnetism, member of Council
④The Joint Meeting of 5th International Conference on Bioelectromagnetism and 5th International Symposium on Noninvasive Functional Source Imaging within the Human Brain and Heart (BEM&NFSI), member of Scientific committee